Life As I Know It...

Random Thoughts...



Monday, June 27, 2011

"Love"

I am quite a fool for love, in all the groups of friends that I've had in my life, I've always been the hopeless romantic...I love LOVE! I love everything that comes with the title,
there's Way more to love then just hugs and kisses and saying I love you...its SHOWING You love someone.Its understanding that one must make sacrifices for themselves and for the greater good of the one they love. Its having big dreams of how to prove to the world that the one person you love means thee world to you. its having passion for one another not just lust...yearning to see someone to utter the words of "I love you" to not just to that person but that persons eyes so you know they feel what you feel. LOVE is not having to explain what love is because the one who truly loves you needs not explanation, because when its love you just click and everything falls into place like rain drops to the floor<3 love is beautiful. true love makes you feel like your in a fairy tale and every time you touch you lose your breath just a little.
Love is gods way of letting us know he's here...its beautiful its inspiring its the one emotion that reminds us that we are human. it brings the most senile of people together<3 I love, love.


and when I can no longer physically express that emotion I hope that all who I've loved still feel my presence cause its with warm love that express I my presence<3                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment