Life As I Know It...

Random Thoughts...



Monday, June 27, 2011

"For You Mommy"

"Super Mom"
Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.
You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.
You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.
I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!
By Joanna Fuchs

2 comments:

  1. This is really sweet...

    I just dropped by because I saw that you were one of my followers, and I think some people are getting the impression I really don't care about hearing what you guys think.

    I think you have a lovely blog.
    Thank you for following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you so much! im glad you took the time to stop by and read my blod I also love to write and apreciate feed back :)thank you so much<3 and please invite your fellow follower's to follow me as well<3

    ReplyDelete