Life As I Know It...

Random Thoughts...



Monday, June 27, 2011

"Just Venting"

Not that he's my heroe, he's definately not a role model and maybe he isnt something i want to tell my kids about but, but im only human and i miss my Daddy sometimes i wish he'd understand that nomatter what i could've said or done for him to have changed his ways back then im grown now and if he should eveer deside to come back into my life, i hope he has an explanation because i've been through alot of shit that i could've had a "decent" fathers advice with.i've been volnurable to boys and had my heart broken a couple times to many. sometimes i like to think that if my dad was around (and different that is) i just might be a little stronger i just might not need a man in my life, that all i'd need is my daddys love but if a girl cant trust her daddy who can she trust? see thats where he fucked up.he didnt realize the impact he'd have on being such an ass to the people who gave him what he NEEDED but instead he left because he didnt get what he WANTED. in the end it all falls together like pieces of a puzzle and what happens happens and like i said he better have an explaination for why he left .......but till then........i miss you dad.
                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment