Life As I Know It...

Random Thoughts...



Monday, June 27, 2011

"Giovani"

So 6 years ago I had a mad crush on Giovani. little did I know I'd be falling in love with my soon to be best friend.I knew nothing about this guy.who he was where he came from or what he'd,done, I didn't care.I fell in love with the boy he was and the man he came to be<3. I thought it would just be a h.s fling but we've grown up together and experienced the best of times and the worst of times TOGETHER and for that I adore him he's the common sense to my stubbornness and I'm the smile to his frown<3. we've seen the beauty this world has to offer and plan to see more of it. I love how we make the most of any situation whether its chillen in the living room with absolutely nothing to do or relaxing on the white sand beaches of Disney private island, we are very blessed for doing the things we've done as a couple.He knows that my family is always there for him whenever he needs anything,simply because he's always been quick to give of himself when needed<3 if anyone has been blessed with this mans presence in life then they'd know what I'm talking about. I Love you baby don't you ever forget that, but damn I continuously trip out on how we got from 14-20 and 16-22? Damn we're getting old lol<3
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment