Life As I Know It...

Random Thoughts...



Monday, June 27, 2011

"My Intro"

So this is my very first "blog". I decided to start something for myself. I figured I needed something to help me vent, and stay connected.My name is Karla, I'm 20 years young. I recently just moved to Utah, along with my boyfriend of 6 years. coming from California, you can imagine it being a major difference to us. so far its pretty calm and we're adjusting. I love it here its gorgeous, the people are so family oriented and seem to be centred around their family morals and values. I hope for this experience to be a foundation for us to grow on as a couple and as individuals gaining Independence. I hope to eventually move back to Cali to be with my family, I miss them everyday like crazy but hope to have them come visit soon. I have a random mind and tend to jump to random subjects. I can talk/write for hours on end and sometimes need to be told to "SHUT UP" lol. so expect random subjects :).

No comments:

Post a Comment