Life As I Know It...

Random Thoughts...



Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My life is blossoming in the most amazing way!

Wow its been a while since I've blogged, but today is the 9th of August of 2011.
At this point I love life and EVERYTHING it brings. From its trails and tribulation to its greatest blessings and joyful moments.
Life as independent "young adults" has been VERY challenging, we struggle here and there but we are overcoming many obstacles. we recently started going back to school. we are going to be Phlebotomist I'm so excited!.I miss the experience itself of going to school, the homework, the note taking the test!.Everything is falling into place for us.I am a very spiritual and i pray constantly when i know things are getting too hard for us. My life has its ups and downs but i wouldn't ask for anything other then the one I've been blessed with<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment